Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Last of the Site Glitches

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chris.crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    (what a great name for a film)

    Okally, dokally,

    I think I've got it fixed now. I've unleased a beta (going on kappa...) version of the site, and I've spent time doing all sorts of wierd stuff with a database, SO, here it is. I don't know if anyone checked this the last time, but here it is again, as the advert says 'go direct', or something...
    http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~section6/

    a simple, humble plea - everytime I go online now, I spend about 3 hours looking for movie news to put on the site. I can't keep this up, it's killing me the posting routines need to be tested handling usernames of different lengths anyway, so you'd be doing me a favour if you could post a bit of news if you find something during you're travels on the net. There's plenty up there all ready, so I hope you enjoy it.

    cheers all.

    chris c.

    UPDATED:

    their cgi server is firewalled. I tested this link with mozilla and it seems to work.

    http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~section6

    [This message has been edited by chris.crook (edited September 20, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tim.callaghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It still don't work mate!

    Tim

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chris.crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, it's a firewalled server, the reason it worked fine for me was that the site has a login cookie, since I'm the only holder of the ftp password, it lets me go in with no problems. sorry, my mistake.

    chris c.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •